Slow Cooker Mulled Cranberry Punch
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 64 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 12 whole cloves
- 4-6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker. Stir to combine sugar. Cook on high for 1 - 1.5 hours.
- Reduce setting to warm while serving.
- Ladle into glasses, leaving fruit and spices in slow cooker.
- Optional: add a cinnamon stick to each glass to act as a stirrer.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Pink :: Canndyman :: Tama L :: Kandice :: Paula :: Jeff B :: Darlene Epps :: Janine :: sanjuanita a gomez :: jheatley :: Lenora Crowder :: val :: sheila :: Kim Harris :: Bernadine C :: BiancaDaniels1983 :: Susan L :: Marianne :: Sue :: myrah352