Sparkling Raspberry Mojito
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 4 limes, sliced
- 2 oz. lime juice
- Simple syrup
- 4 oz. raspberry liqueur
- 4 oz. white rum
- Prosecco sparkling wine
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
- In a large container, muddle mint, lime slices and lime juice. Add simple syrup, raspberry liqueur, white rum and stir to combine.
- To serve, fill 4 glasses with ice. Equally divide mojito mixture between glasses and top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with mint, raspberries and lime slices.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Florence E :: Reese :: Leslie :: babs181 :: ginny s :: donewithsix :: mokie2 :: slynn :: Ray C :: Ann Dorr :: Kim :: Tracy E :: Mary S :: Diana S :: cmcilley :: emily s :: Laura :: Eula :: Alt :: Darcy VanDiepenbos