- 10 regular or 4 family sized black tea bags
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- Water to fill 1-gallon pitcher
- Put tea bags in plastic or glass container and add enough water to float the tea bags.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- While tea bags are brewing, put sugar in pitcher.
- After brewing, strain tea in pitcher and stir to dissolve sugar. Add water to fill to 1-gallon. Stir to combine.
This Sweet Tea recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.