Vanilla Spiced Bourbon
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Infuse for 4+ weeks
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pint bourbon
- 2 vanilla beans, slit vertically
- 3-4 cardamom pods
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, heat sugar and water over medium heat. Stir until combined. Cook until mixture has reduced by half creating simple syrup. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a large container with a fitted lid, combine bourbon, vanilla beans, cardamom pods and 2 tablespoons simple syrup.
- Place lid securely on container. Shake to fully combine and place in a cool dark place.
- Allow mixture to infuse for approximately 4 weeks. Strain mixture before using, discarding vanilla beans and cardamom pods.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: rebecca :: Doris K :: Reesa :: Joseph H :: Coup :: Melinda :: Rosy V :: Mimi :: Celeste Renea :: donna l :: Harold Westfall :: hut :: Michelle W :: Alexus J :: Christy :: Bonnie Youngman :: Nancy N :: Rose :: dixie :: Cynthia Herring