Prep time :
1 hour chill time
10 cups lemonade
- 6 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 2 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a small sauce pan, bring 1/2 cup water and 1 cup sugar to a simmer, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat. Set aside and let cool.
- Place watermelon in a blender or food processor, puree until smooth.
- Combine remaining water, sugar mixture, pureed watermelon and lemon juice together.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring before serving. Serve over ice with a watermelon slice for garnish.
- Add a splash of vodka or gin for an alcoholic version of this recipe.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: SHARON W :: A Toledo :: Darcy VanDiepenbos :: carmen :: Holly Zimmer :: The Cookie Couture :: sarah rachel :: Nancy M :: sherri :: Jocqui :: Les L :: Sandra D Budjak :: Deborah G :: Judith W :: Michelle :: Dee C :: Linda sink :: Tracy Lorup :: tonia :: Elaine