Prep time :
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups club soda
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add 1 cup of mint leaves. Allow to steep for 30 minutes. Strain syrup.
- Place remaining mint leaves and lime juice in a serving pitcher; muddle mint leaves to release oils.
- Pour in mint syrup, rum and club soda; mix well.
- To serve: Pour mixture over ice in a tall glass; garnish with a mint leaf and a slice of lime; serve immediately.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: chubbawamba :: sunshine :: Mimi :: Larry K :: karen r :: Jenifer D :: Kim M :: g :: jss :: papaof4 :: Carmen :: Cricket Hutchison :: CynLes :: mary b :: Manufan :: Deanna :: dcarter411 :: mmc720 :: Kami Wiggins :: Angel Sandi