Old Fashioned Lemonade
Prep time :
About 1/2 gallon
- 3/4 cup steviacane or 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 10 large lemons)
- 6 cups cold water
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Mix well until sugar is dissolved and serve over ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices. Double or triple recipe as needed.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Click here to see our 1972 TV commercial for My First Cookbook!
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Rolanda C :: Stephanie C :: Yayasusie :: Courtney H :: melanie Freeman :: Evelyn K :: Patricia C :: Robert :: norma hall :: Angelique D :: Brandi M :: paulie :: rochelle :: charleen w :: Barbara :: mike t :: Cheff San. :: Mpace :: jspina :: ghee