Prep time :
About 8 servings
- 1 bottle dry white wine (Reisling, Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablepoons fresh lime juice
- 1 lemon, lime and orange, sliced
- 1 peach, sliced
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries or raspberries (optional)
- 2 cups club soda
- Combine wine, sugar and juices in a large pitcher; stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Add fruit; cover. Refrigerate overnight. Serve over ice with a splash of club soda, just before serving.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Rochelle H :: Margaret S :: Cindy F :: Heather B :: cristina m :: Heather :: Carla R :: Nancy A :: deb h :: Melanie G :: jOSEPHINE B :: Kathy M :: Sonya J :: tommy c :: Kim N :: Mary C :: Jennifer S :: Jason L :: Christine G :: Nancy M