Skillet Granola Pull Apart Bread
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:30 to 0:35
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle 1/3 cup granola into bottom of a 12-inch oven proof skillet (cast iron if available).
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dip each biscuit dough piece into cinnamon-sugar.
- Place 1/2 biscuit dough pieces into skillet. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup granola. Top with remaining biscuit dough pieces. Sprinkle with remaining granola.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and whipping cream in a medium saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils. Cook and stir for three minutes.
- Pour caramel evenly over biscuits.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Cindy Almonte :: Magda D :: ALO :: JJ :: Brenda :: Georgia :: Lisa C :: Jordan Berger :: Jasmin W :: SweetSista :: Wendy :: PeanutSu :: Cindy Stalnaker :: Deejay :: cbm421 :: BCooperHtx832 :: Josie :: DORA BARNES :: Cobourgcook :: hh