- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup apple chips, broken into 1-inch or smaller pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cavity muffin tin with paper liners.
Pour all dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir well to combine. Add milk, oil, and add egg and mix just until incorporated.
Fill paper liners with batter, about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Cassie Laemmli @Bake Your Day.