- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
Mix all dry ingredients, then in a separate bowl mix wet ingredients. Then combine. Heat a greased skillet and pour big spoonfuls of mixture. When you see little bubbles, flip pancake.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Second place winner in Imperial Sugar’s 2012 Homemade Holidays Recipe Contest!