- Croissant dough (pre-made)
- 1/2 package cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Filling: Combine all ingredients (except croissants) and stir until smooth.
- Take a package of store bought croissants and unroll each one. Place pumpkin pie mixture in center.
- Bake as directed on package.
This Pumpkin Pie Croissants recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.