- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups turkey, cubed 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes (bite-sized cubes). Toss with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on a baking sheet and place in a 350°F. oven. Bake until tender – about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients. When ready to serve, combine sweet potatoes, turkey, walnuts, scallions, parsley and cranberries in a large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat evenly. Serve at room temperature. Can be made ahead and refrigerated.
This Turkey & Sweet Potato Salad recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.