Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
1:00 to 1:05
One 9-inch pumpkin pie
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk eggs until well blended and no strings remain. Add pumpkin puree, sugar and salt.
- Add spices, milk and heavy cream.
- Pour in pie shell and place in oven. Pie shells vary, if all filling does not fit pour it in a ramekin. Place it in oven when the pie has been in oven for 30 minutes and oven temperature is lower)
- Place pie in oven, after 15 minutes reduce oven temperature to 325°F and bake for another 45-50 minutes or until center of pie no longer trembles. Remove ramekin when center is set and no longer trembles.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Place in refrigerator. Serve chilled with Crème Chantilly if desired.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Pumpkin pie is quick and easy to make and is a must have for the holidays. This pumpkin pie is made with milk and heavy cream which makes the pie silky, smooth and delicious.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: dotz :: ErinBear80 :: Jennifer W :: yole :: Charm1993 :: eliza n :: Cheryl T :: Gabe :: CassieFarmer :: marlene l :: jrstewart831 :: SMalone05 :: Joanna Holt :: Patricia M :: April Hutchins :: Judy M :: kay :: Dorothy :: Jackie B :: Alicia B