Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:15 to 0:20
- 3 cups hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons oil (light flavor)
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3.5 ounce bar milk chocolate (2/3 cup chips)
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Scatter hazelnuts onto a cookie sheet and place in oven. Check hazelnuts after 15 minutes, cut one in half, the heart should be deep golden and they should be fragrant and taste delicious. Keep in oven until ready.
- While still hot place them in a blender or food processor along with oil, sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Blend until nearly smooth.
- Add chocolate and mix until blended.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Nutella® is a registered trademark of the Ferrero Group. All rights reserved.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Marilyn :: chefmar :: loumarq :: Renia James :: Baker Baker :: Momma35091 :: lwright63 :: luna54321 :: Kath :: Diana :: Shelly Cunningham :: SheilaM :: AndreaCoupon :: Leya Davis :: Stacie :: lovemore :: Shelley B :: Johnc1272 :: Debra B :: linh n