Quick Pickled Watermelon
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:05 to 0:10
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 8 ounces watermelon flesh, cut into 1-inch cubes or balled
- Add vinegar, sugar, lemon juice and thyme to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Place the cut or balled watermelon into mason jars set over an ice bath. When the liquid comes to a boil, pour over the watermelon. Seal with a lid and shake to combine until the mixture has coated all of the fruit.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: [email protected] :: bakerygurl :: Jodie :: 4yrsplus :: Cathygl :: Marge1751 :: Vickie Libby :: Sadaf :: Arminko :: sarah lawson :: Julie C :: chef jean :: Gloria L :: Debbie R :: Ellen :: lenseora s :: Claudia :: rickeye3 :: cynthia p :: Brandi O