Chef Eddy’s Peanut Butter Fudge
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Cool at least 2 hours
- Measure and sift powdered sugar and set aside.
- Lightly butter a 8 x 8-inch (or slightly larger) baking pan. Press plastic food wrap onto buttered sides and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt butter, add granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract and bring to a boil stirring with a wooden or heat resistant spatula. Boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and powdered sugar one at a time. Once combined stop stirring. Stirring too much could cause graininess. Pour fudge into pan and level evenly.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Turn pan upside down and remove the plastic. Cut into squares and serve.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Anthony Smith :: nancy mcneill :: L W :: Shirley :: Carlos A :: audre s :: jessicariojas :: Captavi S :: Nicole R :: lisa harris :: Shannon G :: melynda d :: Rebecca J :: Daphne Elaine :: Diana A :: Katina Flynn :: Georganne R :: LADONNA :: Ronnie C :: Kenni Leigh