Chef Eddy’s Peanut Butter Fudge
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Cool at least 2 hours
- Measure and sift powdered sugar and set aside.
- Lightly butter a 8 x 8-inch (or slightly larger) baking pan. Press plastic food wrap onto buttered sides and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt butter, add granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract and bring to a boil stirring with a wooden or heat resistant spatula. Boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and powdered sugar one at a time. Once combined stop stirring. Stirring too much could cause graininess. Pour fudge into pan and level evenly.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Turn pan upside down and remove the plastic. Cut into squares and serve.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: nita :: Natasha H :: Patricia W :: WChick :: Brenda J Farrell :: TW :: pat ferfuson :: onecrazycowgirl :: Tania H :: Melissa Ann :: Missy B :: ELLEN :: Phyllis W :: Michelle D :: David F :: TxBandMom :: Kathy D :: Heather S :: Diana G :: Christina H