Chef Eddy’s Peanut Butter Fudge
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Cool at least 2 hours
- Measure and sift powdered sugar and set aside.
- Lightly butter a 8 x 8-inch (or slightly larger) baking pan. Press plastic food wrap onto buttered sides and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt butter, add granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract and bring to a boil stirring with a wooden or heat resistant spatula. Boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and powdered sugar one at a time. Once combined stop stirring. Stirring too much could cause graininess. Pour fudge into pan and level evenly.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Turn pan upside down and remove the plastic. Cut into squares and serve.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: justjack :: Shirley :: Michael S :: Mwhit :: Maribel Montes de Oca :: Carol S :: teffany :: gho :: DORA D :: Dewey :: Tish :: naela m :: Jan :: Jamee Potter :: Blouf :: ericpierce :: Gayle G :: Jacqueline Saunders :: Elliott E F :: Mel