In The Pink Chocolate Cherry Almond Fudge
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 3-4 drops red food coloring
- 1/2 cup chopped slivered almonds, toasted
- Line an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan with foil. Butter foil and set aside.
- Combine sugar, cream and butter in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until blended. Increase heat to medium.
- Bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in cherries, enough food coloring to turn fudge pink and nuts mixing until well blended. Spoon into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator for up to a month.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Thais D :: Malinda Kemble :: shawnk :: Robert Parker :: kholley26 :: DM :: KC H :: Dorothy R :: Gene Sixta Jr. :: Debra P :: Katie M :: jg216 :: Paul :: silly4HIM :: hleighcarr :: Shoes :: Jeff Hiess :: julia lezma :: Renee :: chef jj