Orange Butter Cream Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for one 9-inch cake or 12-16 cupcakes
- 2 sticks + 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- Pinch salt
- 1 box (16 ounces) Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 6 tablespoons defrosted frozen orange juice concentrate
- Mix butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup powdered sugar and combine well. Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add orange juice concentrate, not reconstituted and pinch of salt. Mix until well blended.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Ali G :: Melanie F :: Tanya H :: MalloryHudson :: Rochelle W :: lori :: Julie N :: Nanna388 :: Linda Kraude :: Patt Everest :: Paucakes :: vickie :: irma jean :: Char :: Peg :: Rita A :: Shaina B :: mysticjess :: Dianna A :: Deb C