Baby Back Ribs with Brown Sugar Spice Dry Rub
Bake/Cook time :
2:10 to 2:40
6 - 8 servings
Pork Dry Rub
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 slabs (about 2 1/2 lbs. each) baby back ribs
- 1 bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line a shallow baking pan with heavy duty foil.
- Combine sugar, paprika, chili powder, salt, cinnamon, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle both sides of ribs with dry rub. Place on baking pan. Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until ribs are fork tender. Brush with barbecue sauce; continue heating for 20 minutes.
- Grilling: Preheat grill. Grill ribs over low setting for 20 minutes. Brush with barbecue sauce during last 10 minutes.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kimmyjo :: melvine f :: Kelly :: Maurice Sellers :: Mainechef :: Peggy D :: tamra adlen :: ChefTrish :: destiny cribley :: karon c :: ChefRuth :: Kay Black :: Katlyn R :: James :: Deb E :: kim e :: Sara K :: BarbaraD :: jaime V :: lindsayharris