Brown Sugar Dry Rub
Prep time :
- 1/4 cup kosher salt, finely ground
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 5 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pat pork or chicken dry. Sprinkle rub generously over meat making sure all sides are coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for one hour up to 24 hours.
- Remove meat from refrigerator 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Rub can be stored in an airtight container until ready to use.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Loreli E :: Meg_pera :: Jamie H :: GLADYS NEGRON :: Cybarra :: Lauranne :: Jennifer May :: Jason B :: Alvaro H :: prudence :: Patricia W :: Josephine S :: Emma F :: Diana D :: Donna Sue :: Brock :: Natalie :: CARLA B :: JF W :: Mary R