Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
Prep time :
- 1/2 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a small jar (with lid, to keep stored for later use), combine all ingredients except for olive oil.
- Slowly add olive oil in a small stream to combine. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Savannha S :: Aaron B :: cookinkat :: Ablissit :: dd232 :: Jay :: Dale Shumate :: brandij :: Richard :: JESSICA :: Barbara Marshall :: Joni N :: toni :: marilyn :: Alison A :: LaVina R :: Micaela K :: womensshort b :: Laura :: Barbi