Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 red apple - peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Kosher salt/pepper
- Into a large saucepan over medium heat add sugar, water, cranberries and apple. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add cinnamon stick. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cranberries soften and mixture thickens. Approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon stick prior to serving. Refrigerate any unused portion.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: keri parrish :: Rebecca J :: [email protected] :: Trainsmith :: harriet :: ChefCara :: Jwebgirl :: Chefbit :: jenjam2000 :: Vickie G :: diane :: Jennifer W :: bdsec :: Joni C :: Latoya S :: MENLOVECHOCOLATE :: feegonz :: Dawn G :: Kathleen :: jaime I