Mango Cranberry Sauce
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
8 - 10 servings
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 package (12-ounce) Fresh Cranberries
- 1 honey mango, peeled and diced
- In a large saucepan combine mango juice and granulated sugar. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar dissolves (about 1 minute).
- Next, add fresh cranberries and diced mangos, mix and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cranberry mango sauce from the heat. Let the sauce cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until serving time.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Katie Jasiewicz @KatiesCucina.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Tnvfrrider :: Janet J :: Lupita Padron :: gogirlrun :: Richard Lee H :: Lil WILLIAMS :: Suanne G :: Joan M :: Jane A :: Dottie :: trish b :: damian c shores :: Tracy :: anne33 :: Lizzie :: hadarkarshi :: ChefBert :: Roger G :: PetuniaZ :: Gloria N