Tangy and Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Prep time :
About 4 cups
- 3/4 cup (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 -3/4 cup chili sauce (Asian food section)
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Chicken or shrimp
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and stir to a medium boil.
- Simmer gently for 20 minutes while stirring occasionally and more towards end.
- Place shrimp or chicken on a skewer and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Brush lightly with olive oil and place on a medium preheated grill.
- Once shrimp has turned light pink, brush generously with barbecue sauce.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with additional barbecue sauce for dipping.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kstott :: lmaloy83 :: pycsinc :: James Magdos :: Mr Brink :: Melanie Wotton :: Apryl S :: NatJ :: Barbara J. W :: DCrittenden :: Karen Kemp :: Angiefoster :: Marsha G :: Tammera W :: lesliek517 :: SandyM :: mzmeeks07 :: KSchoettmer :: Shirley Sewell :: Jelleebee