Spicy Beef Fajitas
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:06 to 0:08
Marinate 4 hours
- 2 1/4 pounds skirt or flank steak
- 3 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, roughly chopped
- Corn tortillas
- Sliced onions
- Lime wedges
- In a large glass or ceramic casserole dish combine orange juice, lime juice, dark brown sugar, cumin, garlic cloves and chipotle chiles; whisk to dissolve sugar and add fajitas.
- Marinate 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove fajitas from marinade and season liberally with salt and pepper. Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove from gill, allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with warm corn tortillas, sliced onions and lime wedges.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: mae :: orangecloud :: toni c :: Lovelylala :: Grace W :: Nancy C :: MommaChef :: Strahn :: ash :: Liz Vasquez :: Alison :: brad :: Jo Ann Garcia :: sarah p :: LinNguyen :: lw2day :: Diana P :: Michele :: Crystal W :: Paula