- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 6 cups baby field greens
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups strawberry slices
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup Candied Pecans
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- For dressing: Combine sugar, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds and poppy seed in a small bowl; mixing until well blended.
- Combine greens, chicken, strawberries and red onion in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and nuts, just before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
*Cook’s Tip: To make Candied Pecans: Combine 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Brown Sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon water and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in a non-stick medium skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Add 1 cup pecan halves; cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes until toasted and coated with syrup. Remove from heat and place on foil-lined baking sheet to dry.