- 3/4 pound shrimp, deveined, peeled with tails on
- 2 small potatoes
- 1/2 cup canned lima beans, drained
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons Steviacane
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour (spoon and sweep method)
- 3 tablespoons corn starch oil (For deep-fry)
*Using spoon fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. (Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.)
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch round slices and heat in a microwave for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Make sauce. In a bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, grated garlic clove, Steviacane, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour and corn starch.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over shrimp and potatoes. Then coat them with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, deep fry shrimp and then potatoes. Drain and put them into the sauce bowl. Add lima beans to the bowl. Toss to coat.
This Sweet Creamy Shrimp Delight recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.