- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Steviacane
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cream butter, Steviacane, eggs and vanilla together.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar. Stir into creamed mixture.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Learn more about our sugar and sweeteners, like Steviacane.
Check out another one of our great sugar cookies recipes made with our Steviacane sugar product.