Steviacane Fruit Smoothie
Prep time :
- 3 cups almond or soy milk or 2 cups fruit juice
- 3-4 cups desired frozen fruit
- 5 tablespoons quick oats
- 4 tablespoons Steviacane
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients into your blender.
- Starting on low speed, blend. This will prevent over splashing.
- Slowly raise the speed till it is on high to make sure oats are well blended.
- Taste your smoothie, adjust as needed and enjoy.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
If you would like a smoothie without milk, just omit the milk and oats and use fruit juice compatible with the fruit being used.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kris :: CBlount :: Irene :: BakerMohr :: bob :: Susan H :: Laura R :: Jim :: Deana P :: Debbye Derichsweiler :: ener_3 :: jelledge :: Teresa K :: Becky :: margaret m :: lizzieb :: ChefDusty :: Aruna T :: Robbie McCranie :: Jackie Christian