- 2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Steviacane
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 3 loaf pans.
- Cream butter and Steviacane until light yellow and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour alternately with milk.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.