Blueberry Thyme Lemon Jam
Prep time :
0:15 to 0:30
Makes 4 (1/2 pint) jars
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 package (3 oz) liquid pectin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Put blueberries and sugar into a large Dutch oven or 6 quart stainless steel pot. Add lemon zest and juice. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Let boil for one minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and immediately stir in pectin. Skim off any foam. Add thyme leaves and stir to combine.
- Pour into sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace. If planning on storing in the refrigerator, seal jars and place in fridge. If planning to store at room temperature, seal jars and process in a water bath for 10 minutes. Remove from water and let stand undisturbed for 24 hours. Store in a cool dark place for one year.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Hope S :: nanny :: marisa mitchell :: Bobberella :: Otis A :: Courtney R :: Navymom :: Flores22 :: Tonya :: Melissa S :: Mario :: djsb08 :: Alison Northup :: Jess :: Andy Newton :: W R H :: jenny :: Jeff :: Sharonne B :: Gina Salge