Grape Freezer Jelly
Prep time :
Store at room temperature for 24 hours before placing in freezer
- 2 cans (11.5 ounce size) no-sugar-added frozen grape juice concentrate
- 1 can water
- 1 box pectin
- Divided, 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Thaw juice and pour into large bowl.
- Add water and let mixture come to room temperature. Combine pectin and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour into juice mixture and stir well. Let stand for 30 minutes, stirring every ten minutes. Then add remaining sugar and stir vigorously until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into 6 one-cup freezer containers. Cover and store at room temperature for 24 hours before placing in freezer.
- Defrost in refrigerator when ready to use. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks. Store in freezer for up to a year.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kara S :: cynthia :: LisaLynn :: brooke g :: Tasha :: Gail :: Barbara S :: staci s :: Kelly B :: all :: Genevag :: DJ :: donjarnetta m :: Taylor :: Jenny :: bindi s :: pinks :: Melissa C :: Robin Ybarra :: caler4ou