Orange Mint Jam
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:15 to 0:20
- 6 navel oranges, peels and all skins removed
- 1 2/3 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Combine oranges, sugar, and mint and bring to a boil over med-high heat, stirring frequently. When mixture is thickened, pull off heat. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace. If planning on storing in the refrigerator, turn jars upside down while still hot to seal and place in fridge. If planning to store at room temperature, seal jars and process in a water bath for 10 minutes. Remove from water and let stand undisturbed for 24 hours. Store in a cool dark place for one year.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Lolita Mills :: Tricia G :: judy :: susan H :: Ms. E's :: Donna Holland :: Robin L :: Marie :: kristen blanchard :: Babs :: GENA D :: Tonya T :: GEORGE FRAKE :: WiseOwl :: Eva T :: Amanda Frisby :: LOISTINE HILL :: Tami S :: Andrea Labar :: kuntie boi