Small Batch Clementine Marmalade
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 6 clementines
- 2 lemons
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Remove peels from clementines and lemons. Thinly slice half of the peels (discard remaining half).
- Place slices in a medium pan with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- WHILE slices are simmering, remove seeds and rinds from clementine and lemons. Transfer to a food processor and pulse until desired consistency.
- Add pulp to saucepan. Return to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for approximately 15 minutes. Add sugar. Mix to combine. Return to boil, and boil rapidly, uncovered, until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and carefully ladle into jars.
- Seal. Allow to come to room temperature and transfer to refrigerator.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Daisyduex :: Christy :: Pat J :: jeannieb :: bert :: A White :: Jessica Brown :: Charles Coley :: Karen J :: TR :: laura :: Judy E :: katy a :: Terry D :: Laureli B :: Denise F :: Jennifer Longnion :: kimmielou56 :: margarita :: Jimmy