Strawberry Kiwi Freezer Jam
Prep time :
5 1/2 pint jars
- 1 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup instant pectin
- 2 1/3 cup hulled and crushed strawberries
- 1 cup peeled and crushed fresh kiwi
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- In a medium bowl, stir pectin and sugar.
- Add crushed fruit. Stir constantly for 3 minutes until sugar and pectin dissolve.
- Ladle the jam into 5 clean 1/2-pint freezer-friendly glass jars.
- Let jars sit on the counter for few hours until set.
- Store in freezer for up to 6 months.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kelley Epstein @Mountain Mama Cooks.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: KasieB :: Lisa :: kmama :: Bobbie G :: chefagostinho :: Janalee M :: ne :: Michael S :: karen torres :: Sandy :: jenjam2000 :: judi :: JoAnn V :: Dorothy M :: Hollie A :: Julie :: Ariana L :: Jen20520 :: Mary :: Lizthorpe