Strawberry & Blueberry Jam
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
3 - 7.4 ounce glass canning jars
- 3 cups roughly chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Into a heavy bottom pot add: strawberries, blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes until mixture thickens. Stir often.
- Equally divide mixture between jars. Allow to cool in jars. Mixture will continue to thicken as it cools. Once cooled, place lids onto jars and transfer to refrigerator.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: KasieB :: Judith Aziz :: jdobbo :: akintola10 :: Carol c :: Jessie G :: Diane :: Janeil :: Jan Davenport :: jen :: MARY C :: ira kermani :: jen :: Sweetmama123 :: Randi B :: Don C :: JACQUELINE :: christine hamon :: laurinda truman :: Angie