- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (spoon and sweep method*)
- 1 cup old fashioned (not one minute) oats
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
*Using spoon fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. (Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix flour, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder and raisins.
- In another bowl, blend milk, oil, egg and vanilla. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
- Divide into muffin cups and bake 20 minutes. These are wonderful served piping hot.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
You can add other ingredients such as chopped up apples or other fruit.
This To Your Health Muffins recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.