- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 granny smith apple (peeled, cored and diced)
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 strips of bacon
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat and saute onion and apple for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in raisins, cumin, BBQ sauce, sugar and salt. Stir until completely blended.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with bacon. Bake for 50 minutes.
This Fruity BBQ Baked Beans recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.