Raspberry Salad Dressing
Prep time :
Around 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup raspberry, pomegranate or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil (olive oil, especially extra virgin is not recommended)
- Hand mixer method: Combine all ingredients in a small vessel and blend until very smooth. Pour through a sieve to remove seeds. Store in a refrigerator.
- Blender: Place ingredients in a blender and mix until very smooth. Pour through a sieve to remove seeds. Store in a refrigerator.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
This tangy and refreshing salad dressing will turn spring mix salad greens from drab to fab! Toss with sliced almonds and goat cheese for an extraordinary beginning to any meal.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: L Mckinney :: kelley 2014 :: Laurie F :: lisa r :: Lois S :: Cinderfella :: Kayla B :: Olivia Clement :: Mary Kay A :: supergram6k :: LisaP :: BRENDASOTRULYBLESSED :: Whitney S :: michael c :: Marlene :: Dee R :: Judy A W :: Mary S :: Anne :: Donna M