Refrigerate 2 hours
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place strawberries and sugar in medium bowl. Stir to combine, then place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After one hour, place berry mixture and remaining ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Chill for one hour or more before serving. Serve chilled. Leftovers may be kept refrigerated up to 4 days.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
This simply sweet recipe has only 5 ingredients and a ton of uses. In addition to serving as a chilled soup, you can drizzle it over pound cake. Blend with ice cream for a strawberry milkshake. Pour over pancakes. Serve as a smoothie in champagne glasses with a strawberry garnish. We could go on and on!
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.