Brown-Sugar Pecan Baked Brie
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:10 to 0:12
- 1 round brie (8 oz, about 4-inch round)
- 1/2 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 24 slices and toasted
- 1 red and green apple, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Slice brie in half horizontally.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, heavy cream and pecans in a medium bowl.
- Place bottom half of brie (cut-side-up) in a glass pie plate or round baking pan. Spread half of brown sugar mixture on top of cut side of brie.
- Top with second slice of brie (cut-side-up) and spoon remaining brown sugar mixture over brie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until brie is slightly melted.
- Serve with toasted bread and apple slices.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kalpana S :: Joan :: Laura R :: sang b :: Pat Hernandez :: STORMY B :: sdebral :: Lori M :: Jo Ann S :: Nancy B :: Judith G :: Janell D :: Betty :: ChefAngie :: Madi :: Jessica :: Janet :: kstajin :: medusa58 :: AS