Peach Raspberry Rustic Tart
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:20 to 0:25
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15 ounce box) softened as directed on package
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 peaches, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Gold ’N Natural Turbinado Sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place softened pie crust on ungreasesd baking sheet or baking stone.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add peaches toss gently to coat. Spoon peach mixture onto center of crust spreading to within 2 inches from edge. Fold crust edge over filling to create a rustic crust, pleating crust if necessary. Top with raspberries.
- Brush crust edge with water and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust in golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Cool before serving. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream, if desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: JANIE RENGIFO :: MsPeppie :: DG :: Rose Huffman :: Lisa G :: Yolande B :: mackycoyote :: Garret P :: Mary Lacy :: rosed :: Emily :: marie b :: ChefPatt :: Julia Rasmussen :: Adgiant :: Sous Chef Lisa :: Patti S :: Glenda J :: Nikole M :: Sarah M