- 2 pounds chicken wings, each cut in half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) melted unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons Szechwan stir fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallions
- Wash wings and dry with paper towels.
- Mix well with salt. Place in one layer on a tray and refrigerate, uncovered, overnight or at least several hours to dry out.
- Next day preheat oven to 500°F.
- Melt butter in a wok. Drain wings and toss with butter.
- Place wings on a rack over a baking pan. Pour some water into baking pan to prevent smoking. Roast wings about 30-40 minutes, turning twice, or until very crisp.
- Mix all ingredients except scallions in a wok. Simmer and stir until smooth, then stir in scallions, cook 15 seconds.
- Toss crisp chicken wings with glaze and serve right away.
This Sugar ’N Spice Szechwan Wings recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.