Apple Race Cars
Prep time :
6 - 8 race cars
- 1 apple such as Pink Lady or Granny Smith
- Handful of grapes
- 1 tablespoon
- Peanut butter or toothpicks to hold grape in place
- Cut apple in half and cut into slices. Using a round cookie cutter remove seeds and/or core.
- Sprinkle sugar over apple slices to prevent oxidation (browning).
- Cut grapes in half and attach on bottom of apple slices using peanut butter or a toothpick.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
- Kids will love making these adorable apple race cars. Use different apples to create a medley of color.
- When serving to very young children, replace the toothpicks with a dab of peanut butter to hold the wheels in place.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Dale Cafe :: Sofia M :: Karen Cockman :: Dmgritz :: Crystal H :: Tasha :: Martha M :: AMKO :: Diana :: Steph :: Patricia Diaz :: Cheff papo :: Michelle H :: Sandy2012 :: carla :: Brian :: ChefRosario :: southern chefs :: Linda Bernal :: cdye