Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwiches
Prep time :
- 8 ounces strawberry cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 20 full graham cracker sheets, broken in half
- 2 cups chocolate melting discs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and butter on medium speed for 2 minutes until creamy and smooth. Slowly add in powdered sugar and mix until incorporated and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture on half of graham crackers. Top with 1 teaspoon of strawberry preserves. Press remaining graham crackers on top gently, not to squeeze all the filling out.
- Place all sandwiches on prepared baking sheet and place in the freezer for 10- 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate discs in a small bowl in 30 second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove sandwiches from freezer and dip half of each sandwich in melted chocolate, letting any excess drip off. Place back on lined baking sheet. Repeat process until all sandwiches are dipped.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator until chocolate is set or you are ready to serve.
- Store airtight, refrigerated for up to 3 days.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Canndyman :: matra266 :: Amy B :: bonnie M :: Gail G :: Tonya R :: Bobbi R :: Angelbo's fav :: GASBOY :: rikki :: Thea C :: joy :: LisaMonet :: kj :: bon :: Mimicattle4 :: millee :: Shaheen J :: ChefNeenee :: marie62