Freeze time 1 hour
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons citric acid
- 1 bunch red or green grapes
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and citric acid. Adjust the ratio to your sweet/sour preference.
- Wash grapes leaving them a little bit damp.
- Toss each grape in the bowl of citric acid and sugar, or you can put mixture in a baggie and shake the grapes until thoroughly coated. If mixture starts to get clumpy (from the moisture) add another tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of citric acid.
- For unfrozen grapes, place on a plate or wire rack to dry.
- For frozen grapes, place in a freezer safe container and put into freezer. Let freeze for 1-2 hours.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
NOTE: Frozen grapes should be consumed immediately after removing from the freezer. As they warm up to room temperature, the sweet and sour coating will slowly drip off due to the temperature change.