Chill 1 hour
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Powdered Sugar Shaker
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour*
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini M&M's
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Optional: 1/8 cup chopped salted peanuts
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth. Add vanilla, powdered sugar and brown sugar and beat until well incorporated. Add oats, almond flour and salt; mix just until combined. Stir in M&M's, chocolate and peanut butter chips and salted peanuts, if using.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, form dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Let cookie dough balls chill in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving. These freeze beautifully as well!
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kelley Epstein @Mountain Mama Cooks.