- 2 cans (8 oz each) crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Using a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and granulated sugar for one minute. Add in the canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix for 30 seconds.
- Place 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie mixture on the widest part of the triangle piece of dough. Then carefully begin rolling from the wide side to the point of the triangle. Bake for 9-12 minutes at 375°F until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
NOTE: Note: You can make a pumpkin sugar topping if you desire. In a small bowl mix together 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle on top of crescents before you place them in the oven to bake.