Bacon Cream Corn
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
8 - 12 servings
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/4 inch slices and rendered. Reserve bacon fat
- 1/4 sweet onion, minced
- 2 bags (10 oz) frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat bacon fat and onion. Sautee onion until translucent.
- Combine remaining ingredients in skillet and heat through.
- Remove about 1/4 corn mixture to a food processor and blend briefly. Add back to corn mixture.
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces and serve hot.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Quint Martin :: Cindy M :: Biff1956 :: GHatfield :: NORMA J :: westerk :: ken a :: Apertmomma :: Rita F :: Becky H :: Deborah H :: CookingMama :: Connie S :: Amy W :: Marge :: Julie L :: Melissa O :: Margie :: Geraldine Barnes :: JANET CUMMINS